WHAT WE’VE DONE
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing the salon for you! The safety of our staff and our customers is important to us, so we have:
- Cleaned and disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and disinfected all capes, towels and linens
- Removed any non-essential items throughout the salon
- Acquired personal protective equipment to be used when necessary
- Temporarily discontinued our warm welcomes, handshakes, hugs and other non-essential contact
- Instituted essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
Keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change.
- Appointments only at this time – no walk-ins
- Please arrive on time for your appointment
- You must bring and wear your mask while looped behind your ears at all times (if forgotten, one can be purchased for $3)
- We require temperature checks and a short questionnaire to be answered honestly before entering
- Please come alone to your appointment (no friends, spouses, or children at this time)
- Only bring 100% necessary items with you (phone, keys, wallet)
- If you would like to purchase a retail product, please let us know and we will sanitize and package it for you.
We understand these new guidelines are different, but we appreciate your help in implementing them to help our community stay safe and healthy. We are excited to see you soon.
Peace, Love & Kindness